Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tree creation Two

Moving along, a daily visit to one studio or another.


Yesterday I took what I had worked on at home into the BMCA studio, and  came again at night to work on it.  I also wore my better close lens glasses...for close work.



But I had worked for 3 hours that afternoon on the tree creation...so I didn't stay till 8 when the open studio was over.  I worked till I thought I might goof.



As you might notice, there are lots of changes over the last 24 hours.  And today I finished piercing the bowl and smoothing my holes.  It's a lot of work, but I think it will look really good.  And I definitely didn't want it inverted when there's such a sense of joy I feel with this uplifting shape.

So that's what's new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...