The clay place


HAPPY HANUKKAH FROM DEC 12-20!

HAPPY SOLSTICE DEC 21!

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEC 25!

HAPPY KWANZA DEC 26- JAN 1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR JAN 1, 2018!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gallery Exhibit

The Black Mountain Center for the Arts has a clay exhibit in its upstairs gallery now.  Teachers and students' work from the Clay Studio are on display.

Annie Singletary, Charles Freeland,  Geoff Bird, Maureen Minahan Joyce, Sarah Vekasi, Marsha Cozart, Blair McKee, Molly Keene, Pat Levi, Gail Rivera, Fred Feldman, Jackie Denney Langille, Barbara Rogers, Barbara Gilson, Mathilda Tanner, and a couple of others who didn't have anything in this show.  Hope they will the next one!



If you're in our neck of the woods (like Asheville, Spruce-Pine, Marion etc) here in western North Carolina, come and visit during the hours of 10-5 M-F, until Dec 21, and after Jan. 7.






















The Dormouse became a pinch hitter for the Mad Hatter, who left with his new owners, to be seen only at their home.

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there! Congrats on the sale of your adorable teapot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, yeah for the mad hatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great show, I wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear from you.. I do review (monitor) comments so I read them, but I'd rather share them!