Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Photo fun

When is a sky blue pitcher not a sky blue pitcher?

When you use some kind of a filter to get it to have the right color, and nice white highlights turn blue too.




So how's that?  Now the highlights may still be tinged with green, which comes off the tree leaves outside the windows.  I'm still working on taking pictures at night, so that doesn't happen.


I'm also noting the many different hues that my grey background take on.  Just look how pink it is here compared to the shots above.

What's the answer to that problem?

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I am terrible at getting good pics, but I keep trying :) Your items look excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...