Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Clay exhibition at Black Mountain Center for the Arts #1

 Every holiday season the Center for the Arts features pottery work of students and teachers in it's gallery. It's open M-F 10-5 until the holidays, then during January also (I don't know the closing date.)

Here are some of the pieces I saw.


Amy McCarron Snow Pines #1 and #2


Suzoe Sweet, Christmas Gnomes

Pat Levi, Blue Bowl and Rooster



Cindy Shulman

Cindy Shulman, Earth Angel




Don Obentrader, Snow person with hat, and Tree

I'll add more photos tomorrow.


Today's quote:

The consciousness in you and the consciousness in me, 
apparently two, really one, seek unity and that is love.
—Nisargadatta

2 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful I see a few favorite pieces! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...some nice whimsical pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...