Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, May 21, 2021

New show at the Red House Gallery: Feathered Fantasy

 Swannanoa Valley Fine Arts League is a great group of artists, who put on different shows with themes throughout the year.


For this summer there are pieces which feature something to do with feathers. I got to hostess the desk and the studios Friday the 21 of May. So of course that means opening and then locking up, as well as turning on lights and air conditioners, and fans...then doing the reverse when it closes at 4 pm.

I had been scheduled to do this last month, but I had to bow out. My recovery from the latest bout of pneumonia took longer than I expected.  But now I'm doing well enough to walk around Lake Tomahawk, with a few breaks.















I'll share more pictures in the next few days. Please feel free to comment about any that you may like.



6 comments:

  1. ...I like Fractured Dreams, but what a name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of this limited selection, I do too...but I also like the photographs of birds...however my photos of them have too much reflection on them. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm guessing you also mean Fractured Dreams...a collage with a feather in the middle.

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    They are all beautiful pieces of art. I like the bird photographs, Fractured Dreams and the Blue Feather.
    I am glad you are able to get out now and are feeling better. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...there are some artists that are established and sell a lot of their works, as well as some that are just starting their careers. Wait and see what else is coming this week!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...