Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Some beauty for our continued enjoyment.

 Maybe by tomorrow I can download more of the photos I took Sunday at the Red House Gallery. My new computer is playing with iCloud right now. I swear...it is slow!
















As always, it's harder to take pictures of the art that's behind glass. Lots of reflections. Sorry about that.

I'll be happy to share more tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Pretty art, I love the one title Morning Light. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bit late responding to these comments. Thanks for stopping to make your comment, as you do so often. It is appreciated!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...