Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, June 29, 2020

I can give them away!

Just used this mug as a prize in a "Do you remember when..." contest at church. Rev. Michael Carter won by identifying a party that was held just a few years ago. I'll have to come up with some older photos for the next contest!

It's still time for wearing masks in public, though many restaurants and stores have opened. Many people refuse to wear masks however, and there's not much that can be done about it. This week we've had a fallout of dust all over the southeastern US, blown from the Sahara Desert...another reason to wear masks.

I hope you and your loved ones are well.

5 comments:

  1. ...it will be mask wearing time for a lot longer than people want to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think the people who do not want to wear mask should stay away from everyone else. Congrats to the Rev Carter for winning the mug. Stay safe and be well. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has rained every day here for a month and little sun at all, my tomatoes are suffering and other veges growing very slowly

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my mother used to say,’Stupid is as stupid does.’ Masks are still mandatory here in RI.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...