Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Another day

Today...
not yesterday, not tomorrow.


What does today have for me?
Or what do I have for it?



I wake up that way, then go to sleep thinking of what happened that day, and what will be coming.

In the meantime...and time goes on.  Life happens.  And death.  A cycle.  Regeneration.  Life, death, life, death.
But there is only NOW.

OK, that's enough to think about for a while.

(Clink on link "comments" to add your comment. You need to have a blog, because I no longer take anonymous comments.)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful fish in the tank, great looking tank, and wonderful flowers. The people that seem to be more troubled are the people who live life without thinking at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...