Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, October 31, 2013

All said and done...




Here's an interesting link about the hourly earnings that a potter might make, after being calculated by Mae Rhee, who published her first article in Ceramics Monthly, and I avidly read it.  http://www.goodelephant.com/1/category/the%20hourly%20earnings%20project/1.html
I like that this edition talks about on-line sales, which I haven't been doing lately. 

Do I really need to have a web page as well as a blog?  Etsy didn't meet my needs, too long for each posting.  Ms. Rhee talks about another shop, and Gary Rith had a new one in his blog today also.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. There are alternatives to Etsy!
    I'm in love with the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOLLY I always tell people that a fry cook at McDonalds makes more than me, sheesh....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...