Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, April 27, 2013

At last some pottery

Not felt like making much for a while, but have been puttering and pottering a bit.
Finally got some pictures taken.  Thanks to Sarah for loaning me her photo cube, which helped immensely (now if I can only figure out how to collapse the thing).

Deep altered bowls, I'm calling blossom bowls.


I appologize for the quality of the photos.  I took them with plenty of resolution, but blogger refuses to upload any photos that have large file size...thus the quality is greatly reduced.  I'll have to think whether I want to continue trying to show you anything when it looks so grainy.



2 comments:

  1. I thing the photos look great and love the altered bowls, I just folded up my cube and it wasn't easy but you can search on the internet and it will tell you how, back opposite corner to front corner and then the other, mind is flat but not a circle I may just leave it at that between two pieces of cardboard to pack. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks for hints on folding, Linda. If Sarah doesn't come by to do it I'll try again. I got a couple more pots out of the kiln yesterday, so may take their pics first. Good luck on packing!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...