Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Watching clouds

What's that big black cloud in the sky?

There are lots of white clouds, and there's blue up there too...

Oh my, looks like...

The fog is in the valley, and that's the ridge line that's grey...that's earth up in the sky!

I love living in the mountains.  And lest you think I'm just sitting on my balcony looking at clouds (or through the window more likely) I did get to Lake Tomahawk this week.  So more of those shots tomorrow.

The clouds were still playing games with mountains when I got to the lake.

Today's quote:

Extend the boundaries of the glowing kingdom of your love, gradually including your family, your neighbors, your community, your country, all countries -- all living sentient creatures.
Paramahansa Yogananda

2 comments:

  1. Love the way the clouds look when they sink into low lying areas. It's like being on little islands.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...