Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

More Lake photos



There are Bed and Breakfasts all over Black Mountain.  This is probably the one I'd like to wake up in someday, looking out over the lake.

Working on the lake is the only time I've seen anyone in a boat on the lake.
People frequently will fish from the banks
A raised bed winter garden is by the Lakeview Senior Center


Quote for today:



“In the woods, we return to reason and faith… Standing on the bare ground – my head
bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space – all mean egotism vanishes.
I become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents
of the Universal Being circulate through me…”

~Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nature, 1836

6 comments:

  1. Hey, your place is right on the lakefront?! NeatO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my place, but that B&B is just waiting for me. Maybe when they drain the lake the rooms will be cheaper, but wait, the view will be pretty lame too.

      Delete
  2. We're in a gray rainy period. It's so nice to see sun and water. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I took these pictures a week ago, and finally had the posted, while I was lying in a hospital! Too funny. Now I'm home again though.

      Delete
  3. Are you back home or are these pics from the archive? Whatever it is, I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly confusing. Hospital from Sun. night till Wed. afternoon. The things on line are sometimes posted ahead, so you got to see my lake pictures while I was stilly "away." I'm happily home again! Pneumonia took me away from it, and I sure plan to stay here a while now! Facebook was even more confusing!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...