Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, February 21, 2014

Tree mugs

OK, these are my standard tree mugs now...with the celtic cross thumb bob, and three colors of glaze and a stained and waxed (unglazed) tree shape on each side.  They still have the slope which allows stacking or using in a car cup holder.

  I've been so pleased that these go home and become parts of other people's lives.  I like using them, but I refrain from it.  If I ever get enough made for there to be "what's called inventory" in the merchandising of business, then I'll probably have a set for me to enjoy too!  For now, I get to look at them and enjoy my fun design.

1 comment:

  1. OH THESE are THRILLING just AMAZING and wonderful, my favorite pieces you have ever made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...