Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, November 18, 2013

And then there's Matt Bronze Green

A medium size vase with lots of horizontal lines glazed with green that has a few color variations where it breaks on ridges.  This glaze is one that usually "behaves" for me, unless it's too thin, then it can be an ugly brown.

I had a great weekend of Studio Tour open house from 10-5 each day...plenty of people came to browse, but there were over half who actually bought something or another.  And one woman came back Sun. to purchase more! 

So I feel very positive about holding an open house.  I am so tired though that I'm coughing a lot and can't get to sleep.  Hopefully I'll just fall over in a little bit.

Quote for the Day:


To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...