Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday for artists

I share some art and artists that have struck my fancy today.  Art may be small or large, made by myself or friends, or maybe famous artists.  And the media may certainly vary.

Today, blown glass from the Dale Chihuli workshop in St. Petersburg, FL.














 The glass case definitely detracts from the beauty...but I just wanted to share the general design.  You know how I like floral and vegetative shapes.

And thanks to "Time goes By" blog for this video compressed from the movie rather charmingly...
Rear Window
A Hitchcock thriller, worth watching again, but this is just a tease.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...