Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Friday

 Wonderful Florida weather brought the Sandhill Cranes out for a stroll along the street.  It reminds me that these ancient birds return to their same lands even though people have planted their homes and roads right on top of them.

The majestic cranes just ambled away towards the water which has been reshaped to include a golf course.

Will had some fun with french fries and the illusions of two dimensional pictures .

Marty and his son, enjoying lunch with me.


Then a great treat...a canoe ride on the Hillsborough River with these two gentlemen.

Yep, me in the bow with the camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...