Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What will they be?


Last Sunday in an hour I threw these 4 bowl shapes, 3.5 - 4 pounds of clay each.

Then worked on them more after they had set-up on Monday...and trimmed the bottoms on Tuesday.  My process is very slow these days!

I also spend time looking through social media to see what I want to focus some of my attention on.  I am feeling there will be a way sometime to use crafts to speak to the events that are so unsettling in our world today.

Bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers all over the US, as well as synagogues...I just have to put my foot into that place. All minorities are part of our wonderful whole community, and I want to share my concerns and hope that support by sharing in a loving way might help somehow.  So the picture above is now my FaceBook Profile picture. Remember when we (many of us) put the French Flag on our profiles?

Justice will be served. Only love can defeat hate.

Today's Quote:

For though my faith is not yours and your faith is not mine, if we each are free to light our own flame, together we can banish some of the darkness of the world.
Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks

1 comment:

  1. Lately I have to push myself to get in the studio to work. Current events are really put a drain on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...