Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, March 19, 2017

WHAT FORMS ARE THESE?



DOWNTOWN BLACK MOUNTAIN near a friend's pottery shop which would be outdoors, if it weren't winter as evidenced by the ornamental pond being frozen.


Nearby Chimney Rock published this view in the snow.


Three white forms of tucked-in geese, which the Canada Goose seems to be disdainfully approaching.

Today's Quote:

Earth is home to a web of living things that are connected to each other through a kaleidoscope of relationships.  Madisyn Taylor



2 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful garden. I'd love to see a picture of it in summer.
    Do people really climb those stairs? Just looking at them scares the bejeezus out of me. Needless to say, I am not good with heights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...