Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Teapot

I made a couple of teapots, just for fun, using handles I had already, and putting some interesting designs on them.

Here's the one that was supposed to be purple mountains majesty.
Mmm, those don't look that purple, do they?


But I like that the blue is matched in the interior liner of the pot.

So it's one of those pots where I have to let go of my expectations.  Any other potter out there ever had that experience?

Today's quote:
Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experienced the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves.
Angeles Arrien

2 comments:

  1. I immediately thought Blue Mountains even before reading your post. It's lovely.
    The Kiln Goddess will always send little surprises our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are often our own worse critics! I think the blue looks great, even if it's not purple :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...