Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Substituting

The only window in the church office is covered with a pretty "fake stained glass" pattern.  It gives nice sunlight, but no view.

I substituted as a temp for the church administrator for a few hours a week.  It was fun, especially at first.  But then I got to missing seeing anything out a window, or having anyone to talk with.  Then I got really stir-crazy the way a cubicle does to many indoor workers.  I took breaks to be outside no matter how cold it was!

I was so glad when Trish said she'd recovered enough that she was coming back to her job. I enjoyed it, but am glad to be back in my life of making pottery as my main pursuit.  It was nice that the church asked me to be the sub, and I appreciate it.

Welcome back Tricia!

Today's Quote:
Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.
Thích Nhất Hạnh

1 comment:

  1. It's odd how a lack of a window has no effect on some people. It makes me crazy!
    Enjoy spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...