Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I am my art...

...or my art is myself, me.  Which of us owns whom?



It doesn't really matter in the long run.  I create, thus putting myself into a medium, expressing in an intimate way.  I sometimes just have to make something, to see how it will look.  To take an idea and bring it into plasticity of form.

 My autobiographical vase...saying some of the things that are important to me.




1 comment:

  1. Interesting post... "I am my art". I too find my bliss in "creating"... sometimes in clay, sometimes in watercolor, fabric, etc. Don't believe I'm overly talented in any particular one, but it's the *doing* that brings me joy. Why? I have no idea. But it's an interesting subject.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...