Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A sanctuary?


A work in progress, which has more steps to completion.  But I wanted to share the ideas a bit.  So here's the bird on nest of three eggs, as part of my secret room sanctuary.  For me it means the same kind of sanctuary that is a refuge from all fears, a safe and secure place.  

The many windows were never planned to be the many shapes, that just happened as I went along.  Originally just rectangular windows were going to have different aspects of Goddesses looking out.  Guess that idea will have to be on another secret room.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'm working on my van now...have to put the wheels on. Then a real caravan is next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...