Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Perspective

There was a time when I didn't know how vanishing points and horizon lines would enable me to make a scene, or a house, or even a box look realistic.  I wonder which art teacher gave me this gift, and how old I was.  Perspective was part of my life at least by 6th grade, when  I do remember seeing the Raphael painting of The School of Athens, with all kinds of lines showing how perspective was easily defined scientifically.  Art and science are definitely in bed together, snuggled up tight and loving lots of it, even if not every minute of it.   

3d video Hubble Deep Field galaxies

if you haven't seen this yet, prepare yourself for a nice surprise.  I watched it twice in a row.  It is worth the minutes to experience so many light years of our universe.

It sure puts things in perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...