Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Flower Bridge springtime memories

 A sweet little water fountain among freshly planted little plants

 We had to sign the visitors book, the first people on that day!







 I love doing day trips with Helen, because she always is finding things to point out to me!

 We stuck our noses into almost every kind of rose we found, and finally were rewarded with one of the pinks climbing the gateway arch.


Helen said she doesn't like this red flower in her garden...not sure why.


This was the biggest blossom I'd ever seen on a clemantis.

Again I marvel at the fagility of the beautiful flowers, and know some of them didn't make it through the last of May's storms and floods. That just makes these memories more precious for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...