Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, March 22, 2018

It was Wednesday - it must be snowing

Just yesterday, Wednesday we were on the southern edge of another storm that swept across the eastern side of our USA.

March 21, 1:30 PM 2018
 It might have been just at freezing temperature, and the snow flew horizontally in the wind for hours, but it didn't pile up here in my neighborhood in Black Mountain, NC this time.


March 21, 2018
Yes, the new plants came inside over the night before and during Wednesday March 21.



Just a week ago, the Wednesday before it, more snow had fallen. And then spring came back the next day!
March 14, 2018


March 14, 2018

March 15, we woke up to enjoy spring's return.

There were canoes out on Lake Tomahawk (for the first time I've seen them!)


   
March 16, I enjoyed the Quaker Meeting house gardens




March 17 I went plant shopping with a friend at Painter's Nursery in Old Fort, and walked around the greenhouse then came home and potted plants on my porch.

March 18 was warm enough for shorts and sitting out on the balcony reading in sunshine!

This is one of those yo-yo springs. I'm beginning to expect this kind of weather. 

2 comments:

  1. So you when have a storm...we'll get one a fortnight later!! That must be the Easter snow we've been forecast....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...