Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A couple from Ecuador wearing their Sunday best

For the month of March, I'm sharing some of my favorite things at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg, FL.

I was sad that there were fewer pieces of ceramic art from Pre-Colombian America, but then I realized, almost all of these pieces are on loan from private collections.  So their displays will change through the years.  I didn't see many pieces that I'd seen before, about 8 years ago.





Today's Quote:


Gratitude as a discipline involves a conscious choice. I can choose to be grateful even when my emotions and feelings are still steeped in hurt and resentment. It is amazing how many occasions present themselves in which I can choose gratitude instead of a complaint.
Henri Nouwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...