Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Dipping my feet in...



 The water was surprisingly warm!


 This was just after sunset...
Further down the beach is the huge pink hotel, the Don Cesar.

There's the Undertow, between the high condos (or hotel) and the English style whatever...look for the 3 white columns to the open porch and the blue roof!
Sorry,  this is all with the phone camera.  Wish I'd bothered to carry a better camera!

 Looking back as we left, there was the moon framed by a palm tree.  A wonderful way to remember this evening.

The next day I dipped my toes in another warm water!

Today's Quote:

I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.
Elbert Hubbard


2 comments:

Thanks for your comments...