Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Squash blossoms



Every time I see these beautiful blossoms, before they become a crooknecked squash, or another kind, I think of the beautiful jewelry Native Americans make with this blossom as symbol.
turquoise squash blossom on pinterest squash blossom ...
Interestingly enough, the jewelry is in silver, with turquoise stones usually.  Beautiful, but not yellow.  Did they know something I don't? Well, of course.

Submitting this for Sunday Summertime, 3rd Sunday of the month to remember blossoms of August.

Quote for today:


When life feels too big to handle, go outside. Everything looks smaller when you’re standing under the sky. L.R.Knost
 

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments...