Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Fall sunshine for a walk


Looking west, where only in winter can you see the houses that line the street.  I tired to capture the colors that remain from fall, soon to be completely gone.

Looking north where the peaks embrace the Blue Ridge Parkway...

An oak-leaf hydrangea, they have become very popular in plantings around town.

Today I continue to deal with shoulder pain, and am not going to do my "senior-cise" video.  I haven't been able to do much in the studio, or even here on the computer.  I found myself tucking my coffee cup inside my sweater to warm my shoulder...when it hurts I become a bit of a baby.

Today's quote:


There will likely be times in your life when your soul evolves more quickly than your circumstances.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the walk. We are having a lot of rain, which is always welcome.
    Sorry about your shoulder. I get upper arm aches from over use. (Ahhhhh...the delights of aging!). I have found that putting a slightly more than damp dish towel in a zip lock bag and sticking it in the microwave for a minute makes a comforting, flat compress that can be tucked under a shirt. You may want to wrap it in a dry towel at first so you don’t get any burns.
    Have a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vistas! Hope the shoulder improves. Ain't old age fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...