Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pisgah Inn

Rabbit rabbit...for those who want some wishes for good luck at the beginning of one of my favorite months! Why? It's all autumn to me.  And at the end is a great fun celebration of life and death!  Being very interested in my ancestors, who don't talk back compared to my living relations...Halloween is also a time to honor those who have gone before us.  I take that back, none of my living relations talk back to me any more, 'cause we no longer live together.  It would be different if we did, I'd imagine.


A panoramic view while enjoying sitting in the Pisgah Inn Restaurant's rockers with my son, Russ (on right.) We had a lovely lunch, and watched those clouds slowly roll across the landscape.  And that's Black Mountain peak in the center of this photo...not Black Mountain the town.  This view is looking south from Pisgah Mountain, and the town is north east from there (I'm pretty sure.)

Decisions decisions...and delicious no matter what.  One of these days I'll take the time to take a picture of the
French Silk Pie before I take that first divine bite.


The rustic dining room where we obtained a window table, after requesting one.

We figured out the tallest peak to the right of my Pale Ale is Black Mountain peak.

Russ enjoyed playing with his zoom, phone camera, and cider while we waited for the buzzer
to signify our table was ready.


I mentioned elsewhere that the leaves are mostly green still.  But there's a hint of orange starting.  It won't be long.  This was taken on Sept. 26, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...