Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Joe's place

Also known as the Cutting Crew...my hairdresser has moved into a different role in my life.


The pavers are bought as memorials from the Swannanoa Historic Museum which is next to the Dripolator Coffee Shop





 Joe also lets me put some of my pottery in his shop, and sometimes people actually buy it there!  It's kind of fun when he catches me walking by outside his shop, on my way to or from the Dripolator and the clay studio...and hands me some bills.

He has another potter also showing there, my friend Molly.  And he often has some art hanging on the walls as well.  Very entertaining gallery, plus a good cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...