Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Great American Eclipse


Rays of sunlight coming from behind clouds as eclipse reached our 98% totality

Even when at totality (using my glasses this did show a large moon shadow) the sun won out with plenty of power! You can't tell there's even a bit of shadow through the clouds!


Ready for eclipse yesterday!

Amazing clouds that kept attacking the sun!

Our "totality of 98% left a sliver of bright sun at the top of the moon's shadow, so it never got very dark...

Residents and staff tried to see the totality, but clouds got in the way.
I did have to turn on the lights when I came inside after my two hours watching clouds and a little bit of eclipse...enough that I can say I saw it (with those great glasses!)


My attempt at a selfie with our totality...didn't show any moon, did it?
The view of eclipse in KY, which as shown later on C-Span




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...