Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, June 22, 2017

More inspiration and art.

Great design work by Escher.

I thought, briefly, of doing something like this on my pottery.  Well,  I did think about it!  Stop laughing at the absurdity of me being able to paint with glazes anything like this.  I am still considering it.  Mainly I'm thinking of how shape, form, depth of coloration, line, mass and so on make something happen that is beyond the simple design.

Large bowl with bee and flower, an order that's late being delivered!



Quote for today:


Because we instinctively know that nature is good for us on many levels, it's not unusual to feel powerfully drawn to it.   
Madisyn Taylor - Daily Om

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...