Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Still growing inside the house

I wasn't going to keep the geraniums.  They may be cheerful, but I have to pick up each petal that drops before it stains the windowsill.



Once I started watering this plant with the water from the fish tank, this branch of the geranium took off.  There's also a branch of kalanchoe in the pot, and it's doing pretty well too!


Today's quote:


The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what to hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.  Barbara Kingsolver

1 comment:

  1. We have been bringing plants into the studio each night that a freeze was predicted. I also covered some in-ground plantings to try and extend their season. I was just happy that my sage made it to Thanksgiving!
    Interesting that your plant liked the fish tank water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...