Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

That which we most know and love.

Dream:
two episodes,
first
some conference center, and two other participants and I know the real scoop.  There are aliens among us.  So we join hands, remember by reminding each other to do that which we most know and love...and decide to just fly over the heads of everyone else.  I kind of wake up, but say I must remember that I can fly.  Of course.  And I must remember what I most know and love.  I say to the multitude below that "The promise is fullfilled, the One has come so now is the time to begin to live the Way we all know and love."

It's a bit ambiguous, I'll admit.  But it was enough for my multitude at the conference.  And did I hear what the other two flying "angels or archangels?" said also?  Not a clue.
Angelic Council, Orthodox icon of the seven archangels, left to right: Jegudiel, Gabriel, Selaphiel, Michael, Uriel, Raphael, Barachiel. Beneath the mandorla of Christ-Immanuel (God is with us) are representations of Cherubim (blue) and Seraphim (red).

second,
 I am visiting the home where my oldest two boys lived with their dad and step mom.  One of them is having some trouble, so I go talk with him privately.  I get the evil eye from step mom (who reminds me of someone else).  Poor little boy is under covers, and finally comes out like an animal who's wounded...and I hug and pet him with just the same gentle loving I'd give any person or animal.  He is scared.  I don't know of what, but I wrap him tight in a hug, as well as blankets.  His face has become covered with fur, which is almost a beard, bright yellow, just to remind me it's a dream.  I hold him till he falls asleep in my arms.  Just the way he does in real life with one of his children now that he's an adult himself.  But I know we all carry the inner frightened little child within us, and need to give that same comfort to each other.
The Annunciation, by Henry Ossawa Tanner

So I asked for some emotional support for myself when I woke up.

Setting up a support system for ourselves has become important to do.  Don't just take it for granted, and end up with one best friend who somehow can't fullfill the needs of a best friend.

It used to be a family, but that's changed with our mobile families often.

I have recently found how many people are willing to come to the aid of someone who needs help.
I am truly grateful to each and everyone of them.
Incidentally, I may have been brought up conservative Christian, but I no longer can say that I believe in the stories/myths of the Judeo/Christian theology.  I don't intend to offend anyone...after all dreams can be about anything.

Today's quote:


Not one single atom opposes us.
Zen Master Hongzhi

 
Annunciatory Angel, by Fra Angelico, 1437-1446

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...