Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Last rose

The day I moved to my new apartment I took this, wondering if it would open, and who would enjoy it.

Then my mail didn't get forwarded for the first 2 weeks, so I went by the old cottage to look in the old mailbox, and saw what had happened to the bud!  Incidentally I've had the mail-forward-order at the Post Office since Oct. 3, and have received not one piece of mail forwarded yet (Oct 19.)  When I asked at our post office they said my address is good.  Wonder what is going own with my mail.

The last rose moved into the new apartment.

Quote for the day:


When we wish for something our consciousness opens to receiving it like a flower unfolding its petals to receive a bee.


1 comment:

  1. If I ever move there are some plants that were handed down to me from grandma that I will have to take with me. One rose of my mom's and a red peony from my grandmother that I received many years ago. You rose is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...