Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, June 8, 2012

Tailgate Market this week

I just took inventory of the pieces I'm sending to the TAILGATE  MARKET in Black Mountain this week.  If you're in the area, stop on by the Mudbuddies Booth.




Other friends in our co-op will be in charge of this weekend's sales.   


A pale dragon with a goofy tooth





Variegated green long tray on feet








 So I'll just leave these pictures for you to consider (some have been listed on my Etsy site HERE too, and prices are a bit lower at the Tailgate!)




Green two-tone stoneware mugs (large)

Yellow vase with blue liner


Not perfect but artistic mugs

Double loop handles with double trees


Single loop handles with single trees
So I hope you have a wonderful weekend, whatever you're doing.  (I've got a sculptural project that I've returned to work on today...so will be putting energies into it, when I'm not out working in my container garden)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love those green mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one I saw, with kitty, then the others, are SO IMPOSSIBLY beautiful, I cannot see how you could sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something very comforting about teapots and the pieces that go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the green variegated tray, good luck with the sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...