Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The greening up the mountains

OK, so my little point and shoot camera seems to be losing it's ability to show full colors.  This is I-40 going east yesterday.



There's a noticeable gala of green that starts at the level of valley, then reaches up along the flanks of the mountains.





It's only going to happen this week, here at least.  I guess if you are traveling north you could see it for the next few weeks.  The greening of the mountains.  It's as fun as the fall colors, but much more precious in that it only exists for a shorter space of time.

I also want to link to Jim Gottuso's article about using shelac resists.  see it here:
http://jimgottuso.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/gottusofeature.pdf
Not that I'll do it, but it sure is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...